The role will see you installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems for clients.
- Advanced technical skills and support capabilities for Windows Server Infrastructure -Windows Server Essentials, Window Server 2012/2016, Exchange Server, SQL Server.
- Experience with virtualisation technologies-VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix.
- Experience with backup technologies - Veritas, Veem and StorageCraft.
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud Technology - Microsoft Azure & AWS.
- Solid working & diagnostic knowledge of networking principles such as TCP/IP, WINS, DHCP, DNS, NetBIOS etc, and hand-on experience to configure routers, managed switches and firewalls- Cisco, Huawei, Checkpoint, Palo Alto.
- Relevant industry certifications (Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco) would be preferred
Please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 for further information and APPLY NOW