An undisputable leader in Cloud Computing, this organisation is changing the face of cloud technology in Australia and over the world.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Join an autonomous and successful team responsible for supporting one of Australia's fastest growing and largest networks
- Keep the network operating by troubleshooting routing and inter-connectivity problems
- Analyse, identify and execute changes
- Develop scripts to automate execution of workflow
- Work internal teams and external vendors to diagnose problems and return configurations to a healthy state
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with a multitude of routing and IP protocols (including BGP, OSPF, ARP, TCP)
- Experience with various technologies including Cisco, Juniper
- A background working with LINUX/UNIX operating systems
- Experience troubleshooting layer 1 and layer 2 network problems
- Knowledge of scripting with Python or Perl
Ready to take on your next challenge? For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 and APPLY NOW!