Our client is a leading FinTech provider, with an Australian HQ established more than 20 years ago. With clients across the APAC region, they are currently experiencing significant growth.
Focused on their people, they offer a close-knit and cohesive environment, with excellent opportunities for both learning and growth.
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking a data and insights driven individual, who can initially help them segment the existing B2B client base (multiple thousands of customers) and then develop the process to engage with the clients more effectively, with a focus on retention and growth.
The role will see you re-establishing contact with the clients to answer any queries and drive engagement with the platform. You then manage a Portfolio of the top 300 clients ongoing, focusing on retention and growth.
The role will see you:
- Use Tableau to extract data from the CRM systems
- Develop data driven insights regarding customers and then use your insights knowledge to help segment the client base more effectively
- Develop the process around reengagement with the clients (digital, calls, follow up etc)
- Effectively Account Manage the top 300 customers with a focus on retention and growth
- Liaise closely with clients learning about their business operations
- Build marketing campaigns
- Data Analysis of campaign results
- Manage customer lifecycle
- Build and maintain trusted client relationships
- Attend events and network with counterparts
- Keep abreast of market trends and changes in legislation
- Promote leadership in the company
This is an outstanding opportunity to join at a critical time for the organisation, with excellent opportunities for career development down the track. To be successful in the role, you should:
- At least 3 years of experience working with data driven customer insights
- Experience with Tableau and also strong excel skills
- Highly customer focused attitude, with the ability to communicate and engage with customers effectively
- Experience in a B2B environment, with a focus on customer success/ experience, NPS or CSat highly desirable
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Experience sending Digital Mail outs and in marketing campaigns highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience cross-selling and up-selling
Exceptional business integrity and proven experience working in a fast moving, complex, environment
For a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607 and please apply below