Work for a niche telecommunications business in Australia
St Leonatds location- close to public transport
Challenging administration role
Full Job Description
My client is currently undergoing growth across Australia as they expand their business further. They are seeking an experienced lease administrator to join their cohesive team in St Leonards. You will be accountable for ensuring all revenue related activity is recorded accurately.
You will be responsible for:
- Data Entry - examining executed leases and tenancy documents
- Processing revenue forms, credit notes and corrections
- Processing licence extensions and general queries
- Record data accurately in JD Edwards
- Review documents and ensure they are compliant
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience in fast paced property or accounts team.
- Strong reconciling skills
- Be analytical and be able to interpret legal contracts
- Be customer focused
- Effective Database and Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- JDE experience highly regarded or other ERP/accounting system