Work for a Global leader expanding their Australian operations
St Leonards location- close to public transport
Challenging administration role
Full Job Description
My client is currently undergoing growth in Australia as they expand their business further. They are seeking an experienced licence administrator to join their cohesive team in St Leonards. You will be accountable for ensuring all revenue related activity is recorded accurately.
You will be responsible for:
- Licence administration
- Processing revenue forms, credit notes and corrections
- Processing licence extensions and general queries
- Record data accurately in JD Edwards
- Review documents and ensure they are compliant
- Create and implement process improvement projects
- Manage and Interpret Data in Excel.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience in fast paced property or accounts team.
- Strong reconciling skills
- experience is required
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interpret legal contracts
- Be customer focused
- Effective Database and Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- JDE experience highly regarded