Key responsibilities and duties:
- Co/ordinate appointments, book rooms and notify attendees for GM Program Controls & Business Management and GM Upstream Design & Completion.
- Coordination of approvals, interviews, hiring documentation, induction and tech requirements of new employees.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews and hiring meetings for the GM and direct reports.
- Coordinate and book all required GM travel as required.
- Collating and co-ordinating any expense reimbursement associated with travel.
- Ensuring any organisational and internal presentations are consistent with the nbn formats and content.
- Taking an active role in co-ordinating seating and office space requirements.
- General Administration tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- This is a fast pacing team where you will be supporting a team, therefore seeking a candidate who can manage multiple tasks and time efficiently.
- Proven ability to plan, co-ordinate and follow through on projects.
- Experience as a Team Coordinator role supporting senior managers in a complex corporate environment.
- Professional in their approach and have excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills.