The three major functions of the role fall into Financial Management, Contract Management and Leadership.
Finance Management - Manage all aspects of the finance function including budgets, billings, reporting and preparing business cases and capital expenditure submissions. Collaborate with the PMO and Corporate Finance Team to ensure projects are in line with the PM Framework.
Contract Management - Overseeing commercial arrangements for Telco including contracts for supply and support, advising on viability of Telco contacts, plans & proposals and collaborate across all business units ensuring compliance with policies.
Leadership - Provide leadership in driving innovations to better support the business, develop and implement a Tactical Product Portfolio Management Plan , develop and implement Roadmaps, management processes and a service catalogue.
To be successful in this role you will have significant experience in:
- Telecommunications , Utilities, Rail or the IT industry
- Present a proven track record in managing large , multi-discipline teams for over 5 years.
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Management, a technology or engineering understudy is highly regarded.
- Successful experience in managing senior level customers and stakeholder relationships, internal and external
- Current technical knowledge of data communications networks.