Key Priorities of the role:
- Be accountable for end to end reporting, analysis and insight of Technology investment performance. Provide planning and guidance of business case submission to Investco for funding release.
- Implement and maintain the Transformation and Governance value Realisation framework to maximize business value to the organisation, as well as monitoring inflight performance of the investment portfolio. This requires tracking delivery of expected benefits, Capabilities, and capital spends. Provide insights, recommend corrective action if they are off track.
- Oversee technology capex governance, identify risks, develop and execute mitigation plans to ensure budget is delivered to prioritised plan.
- Demonstrable experience in business casing and investment management (10 years'+)
- Significant experience developing and implementing value realisation and management frameworks
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry within technology, planning and decision making
- People and Project Management experience
- Ability to work with stakeholders across business units
- Business Process Improvement (Lean Six Sigma)
For immediate consideration, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 and APPLY NOW