Our client is a well-established, Australian HQ organisation, experiencing substantial year on year growth. They provide a broad range of services to the Building, Facility and Infrastructure sector, the breadth of which are unparalleled in the Australian market.
They offer a non-hierarchical environment where their people have the ability to drive and shape the future and also offer excellent scope in terms of career potential. They also offer flexibility in terms of where staff are located, as they have several offices throughout Sydney
Due to continued investment into organic growth they are seeking to appoint an a Marketing Manager, this s a blank slate for someone who can build and grow their marketing strategy from the ground up, with the initial focus being Inbound Marketing (Hubspot).
Post the implementation, the role is a blank slate where you willbe able to develop Marketing strategy to drive growth.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, you will need to be highly self-motivated and versatile, with the ability to deliver to be successful in the role
- Initially the role will focus on the implementation of Hubspot (which is a completely Greenfields project at present). As such, we need a Hubspot guru, who has thorough knowledge as a user and is passionate about its effectiveness to deliver
- Develop the implementation plan and strategy for Hubspot across the business and within each division
- Develop and implement the lead generation process, working closely with the 7 core business units to drive the change. This will include determining how leads are managed and then developing a successful sales funnel process, to ensure that leads get to the correct division and are managed effectively
- Champion and train staff on Hubspot throughout the 7 core business units, initially with the nominated Hubspot coordinators in each division, then throughout the wider business, with a focus on driving the adoption
- Develop and manage the ROI reporting process for Hubspot, to include lead capture, lead distribution and lead conversion
- Be capable and comfortable in speaking to customers over the phone (from the inbound leads) to qualify them and determine next steps for the lead (with a view to potentially bringing on a Lead Management team moving forwards). You will develop and implement the process around this
- Post the implementation, the role is a blank slate where you willbe able to develop Marketing strategy to drive growth.
The ideal person thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment. If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hear from you
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Circa 3 to 10 years of experience in an Inbound Marketing focused role
- Hubspot certifications and proven experience in Championing implementation and use within an organisation
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker, enthusiastic outlook and problem solver
- Efficient organisational and time management skills
- Data driven and research oriented
Please apply by clicking below or if you have some questions, for a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607