This role is responsible for the provision of end‐to‐end support of projects including the preparation and administration of project documentation, management of internal and external supplier deadlines to ensure timely and accurate completion of milestones in accordance with client's policies, procedures, and customer requirements.
- Support the SAED team with assigned projects to completion, ensuring all activities are coordinated and completed on a timely manner and within budget.
- Coordinate and contribute to regular internal and customer meetings.
- Prepare meeting minutes and keep a record of customer agreements.
- Ensure accurate documentation and record keeping of the projects is maintained.
- Submit, manage and track co‐site notices, colocation applications to site owners.
- Generate, record and maintain change requests and/or variations across client's projects.
- Identification of risks that impact the delivery of project outcomes and communicate with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and management of project plan progress reports.
- Prepare customer reports with a comprehensive job status and updates on risk management and actions taken.
- Three years' experience in the Telecommunication/Engineering/Property industry with an understanding of project management methodologies and lifecycles.
- Project management methodology
- Exceptional customer service
- Outstanding administration and time management
- Good Understanding of operations, procedures, and policies related to Telecommunication Deployment, or similar discipline
- Strong in MS Project and MS Office (Excel)