Work for a business that is proving to be one of Australia's fastest growing Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence advisory firms with a big vision for the future.
About the role:
- Involved in the entire project lifecycle
- Designing optimal fit-for-purpose automation solutions to clients
- Work on multiple innovative projects simultaneously
- Open to carrying out project management duties from time to time - resource planning, timeline scheduling and setting project outcomes
- Ability to highlight any slippages or variances that come along
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the consulting team to gather technical requirements and understand any potential issues to ensure that the solutions align with the overall strategic roadmap and efforts estimation
- Provide subject matter expertise to clients and internal team members alike on different solutioning roadmaps
- Prepare the required solution architecture definitions and architectural documentation
- Implement and design RPA solutions using best practices
- Manage delivery of automation projects and ensure company standards
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent with an emphasis on programming
- Must have experience working as a solutions architect within an enterprise IT environment
- 3+ years of work experience with software development
- Advanced programming knowledge in Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UI path.
- Knowledge of RPA and similar emerging technologies
- Experience in handling teams and managing project delivery
If you would like to join this innovative, high performing business and kick start your career in this revolutionary space please send your CV and we will be in touch.