As a leader in control and automation your future employer prides themselves on creating dynamic energy grids.
If you're interested in the future of renewable energy and you want to help integrate renewables and change our environment for the better then this is certainly an opportunity worth considering.
Join a dynamic, passion-filled energy software firm dedicated to making a real difference!
You will be responsible for
- Helping to deliver some of the most radical change in the sector in generations.
- Working closely with the Product and Strategy teams, you will be the conduit and first port of call between the business's software products and our clients and partners.
- Building long term relationships with happy partners that help build quality software.
- Help educate target individuals in specific organisations understand products and services in line with the overall business and corporate strategy.
- Prepare presentations, quantitative analysis, tender responses, requests for information, etc.
- Develop networks and client relationships that allow you to decode market insights and trends.
- You will help pull these trends into informed market positions for our client and be use them to tailor and improve the products' presentation and use.
- Help senior colleagues with the identification of new sectors, companies and individuals most likely to buy or use our clients products, including the creation of the criteria by which they would be able to identify these and the pricing that would be appropriate for both the market opportunity and the marginal cost to the business.
- Help research, write and finalises scintillating responses to requests for information, tenders and proposals.
- You will gain a deep understanding of your new employers internal processes and help keep senior members of the team on track.
- You will also keep an eye on the wider market - what are competitors up to? Where are they? Why? You will be naturally inquisitive and keen to discuss the biggest issues shaping our future.
- Be absolutely passionate about making change happen, ideally in the energy sector
- Have experience in convincing (relative) strangers using your strategic, analytical, organisational, policy, project and/or program management skills
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have quickly developed an understanding of your counterparty's needs (whether internal or external) and been able to respond accordingly
- Be impeccably organised and an exceptional with oral and written communication Have a demonstrated ability to work independently
- Have a track record of making friends and influencing people Have a Bachelors' ( possibly Masters') degree, plus be interested in further professional development
- Fundamentally, you want to join a fast-paced team helping to change the world.
- Possibly have been a consultant / project manager / relationship manager / policy analyst / business analyst, probably with at least 3 years' experience
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of the change underway in the electricity sector that is driven by decentralised energy