You will be working with a multi-disciplinary property and environmental team consisting of contractors, office and field-based staff.
- Management of Greenfield and Brownfield site acquisition activities for multiple site programs
- Environmental and property desktop assessments
- Provision of specialist property advice to project members
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with Clients and project stakeholders
- Co-ordination of all disciplines on-site visits to ensure key project objectives are met
- Management of the delivery of implementation schedules and guidelines
- Travel to attend co-ordination & progress meetings with the Client.
- Ensuring quality of contract deliverables are met to Client standards and expectations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally around five years planning experience
- A broad understanding of, and appropriate experience in Telecommunication site acquisition, lease negotiation, town planning & SAED delivery
- Demonstrated experience to work successfully in a project environment with a proven ability to undertake multiple tasks
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Property, Town Planning or Project Management will be considered highly desirable but not essential
- Experience within the fixed wireless industry will be considered advantageous
If you would like to find out more about this role then please apply now or contact Robert Daniels directly at Launch Recruitment on 02 8023 5699.