- Support the project team in the project planning process from setup to execution implementing standard project management practices
- Facilitate project scheduling and forecasting process key interface for Project Managers
- Relay information on the forecast and actual events internally to Logistic and Finance & Control departments.
- Creation of permit to work and site access for subcontractors can access the commercial property to commence build work
- Uploading the relevant Milestones in internal databases
- End of month reporting & end to end responsibility of purchase orders
- Coordination with Deployment State Teams and NPO Teams
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience working within the Telecommunications sector specifically in Site Acquisition Environmental and Design
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Good project management skills - planning and reporting
- Advanced MS office skills (MS Project and Excel)
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please submit your CV by clicking on the APPLY button. Alternatively, please contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5670 for further details.