A fantastic opportunity is available with a leading Telco who have large-scale project work and can provide a professional work environment.
- The role will be responsible for providing support for supporting the implementation and maintenance of BTS rollout projects, in addition to the following:Leading Troubleshooting activities on the antenna, mobile and wireless infrastructure
- Testing Radio Antennas for faults and antenna line sweeping on new radio equipment
- Upgrading, commissioning/decommissioning & the configuration of 2G/3G/LTE sites
- Providing a high level of customer service around changes required, software compatibility and deployment of 2G/3G/LTE sites
- BTS complete site installations
- The ability to commission and integrate 2G/3G/LTE independently.
- Proven experience working in the role of technical support, customer service, SW roll-out/upgrade projects.
- Solid understanding of UMTS/LTE network and Transmission Projects.
- Familiarised with PIM testing and strong skills in VSWR and DTF.
- Must hold a valid working at heights.
- First Aid training is required
- Working at Heights, EME Hazard training and Tower Rescue.
- Full Australian Driving Licence is required
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY button or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.