- Portfolio/PMO Office Coordinator
- Be a part of a Portfolio Office capability uplift
- 6 month contract in Port Melbourne
This role will see an experienced Portfolio Office Coordinator be responsible for providing support across the portfolio of work engaging with senior management.
Strong PPM tools experience is required.
You will be required to create and update project reporting, manage risk and issues within the portfolio and complete compliance reporting. Working across the support of several Senior Project Managers you will be required to engage and manage expectations for those at senior levels working on busy and critical projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience providing portfolio support and analysis
- Experience working in large complex environments
- Excellent understanding of portfolio/program/project management
- Previous ERP (SAP) project experience
- Previous experience working with Planview (Portfolio Management Tool)
- Strong reporting and analysis experience
- Assisting in running the organisation's program review and stage gate meetings
- Inducting of new team members
- Advanced Excel experience
03 8399 9944