- Project Coordinator - Construction
- 10 month contract
- Perth CBD Location
This Project Coordinator will provide support for network construction projects.
- Project coordination, scheduling, risk and issues identification and management.
- Contract Administration, including determination of claims.
- MS Office Intermediate
- Document Control
- Good understanding of project management methodologies and concepts across all phases of a project lifecycle.
- Experience in a construction or telecommunications environment, with strong understanding of construction &/or activation methodologies and practices
- Experience in a contracting environment with demonstrated ability to influence and direct third party organisations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Experience with high volume network rollouts including: civil design and construct practises.
- Experienced in project completions / handover requirements and processes.
03 8399 9944