Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Windows Senor System admin
- Active Directory, Group Policy, PowerShell Scripting, Windows 2008-2012 server, DELL SAN storage and DELL PowerEdge server fleet.
- Work with SolarWinds ITIL ServiceDesk
- Azure and Office 365: managing users in this space, setting permissions for document libraries etc.
- Experienced with Commvault to cover backup and restore although we are in the process of moving to Azure ASR and Backup.
- Experienced with VMWare version 5.5 and above, experience with upgrading.
- Experienced SQL 2012 administrator, not DBadmin but ability to manage the server: i.e. backup db., restore/refresh database, maintenance tasks etc.
- Provide 2nd & 3rd level support to ServiceDesk support in relation to tickets. Root cause analysis and resolution. Create FAQs etc.
- Manage various software break/fix, installs and upgrades.
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop farm v7.7
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate both written and verbally to staff
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of staff from junior level positions to CEO & Directors.
- Work onsite at head office Broadford for at least 4 days.
- Must have a valid Driver license
- Working with Children Check is preferred.