You will be exposed to the latest technology in the market, working with one of the top tech companies in the world - a company that is, hands down leading this space. Join an ASX100 listed company that have a Global presence who consistently push the envelope of innovation and creativity.
What to expect
- A very dynamic role a mixture of DevOps and software engineering
- Deploying the code and testing
- Manual code testing and running scripts
- Migrating and deploying with an opportunity to learn how to do this effectively
- Architecting, maintaining, and streamlining automated build, regression and release
- Identify automation targets and execute to completi
- Troubleshoot and debug to find the root cause of the build and release issues and provide detailed information
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent is preferred
- 8+ years of relevant experience in DevOps.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with Bamboo Server, its plugins and other Atlassian tools
- Good understanding of build systems on Linux and windows
- Strong knowledge of source control management
- Knowledge of SVN
- Proven experience with container technologies such as Docker, LXC or Spoon.
The company can offer you free parking, a gym onsite and staff incentives, drinks and dinner incentives and staff rewards. They offer a competitive base salary and a very generous attractive bonus scheme and career development plans. If you describe yourself as a DevOps Engineer with a creative mindset, who can work well under pressure and a 'go-getter' we want to hear from you.
Please send your profile and successful individuals will be contacted.