The Principal Engineer is involved in highly complex project environments, providing technical solution-based outcomes to key clients through project delivery. Often based on client sites, this position will see you involved in end project delivery; from understanding client requirements, creating design and implementation/migration plans, staging equipment (build, configure & unit test), deploying the solution, testing and transitioning to a managed service
- Must have a minimum of 4 years project experience in a professional services organisation.
- A strong understanding and experience in key project metrics is required.
- Good understanding of business principles
- Display excellent client engagement skills
- Demonstrate good project skills in the execution of complex installations and other assignments
- Demonstrate excellent administration ability in the form of proposal and report writing, and general project documentation development.
- Take leadership for relevant technologies according to domain or specialization (Data Centre Networking)
For a confidential discussion about your next career move, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 and APPLY NOW!