About the Role
This is a dynamic, fast paced role that will suit an energetic, professional person who comes from a hardware maintenance sales background. In addition, you will join a respected company with large enterprise experience at a Business Development Manager level. Your direct sales experience in hardware, maintenance and support will be beneficial for this role.
- Focussing on achievement of sales targets and key performance indicators.
- Developing business opportunities with new customers and secure new profitable revenue.
- Building and managing your sales pipeline and maintaining client information accurately.
- Owning the sales process end to end including preparation of quotes and proposals for solutions.
- Working autonomously across an existing portfolio of clients, whilst identifying, warming up new leads with marketing strategies and winning new prospects.
- Working with company KPIs & Targets ensuring they are met by yourself
Key Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in selling hardware maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills and strong networking skills.
- Strong Technical skills to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- Energetic, professional with a can-do attitude.
- Strong relationship skills to build trust and rapport.
- Result oriented, customer focussed with the ability to achieve successful business targets
- Quality career development plan for all staff.
- Working with high profile clients.
- Great career opportunities for someone with a desire to succeed
If you are interested in this role, click the apply button and include your resume and cover letter for this position. Vanessa Leevers 03 8399 9905