Head quartered in Sydney (Surry Hills), our client is a high growth start-up, focussed on AgTech.
They offer a collaborative and highly engaged environment, with a high performing team and close-knit team
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire a Customer Success Executive to manage clients who are currently trialling the product, assist them with any enquiries and ensure that the product is right for them, before managing through the sales funnel
The role will include:
Confidently building relationships with existing and new clients by delivering high quality customer experience.
Respond to product enquiries
Manage your time and efforts to most efficiently tend to your accounts and increase client satisfaction.
Be pro-active and client focused to understand their needs and deliver effective solutions
Drive efficient on-boarding of new clients from initial sign up to go-live.
Deliver continuous support and maintain client satisfaction
Obtain customer feedback
Log client interaction in Salesforce
The ideal candidate must have previous customer success, sales or account management experience in software, broader IT or online applications. You will be required to drive new client experiences and support existing customers.
To be successful, you will require:
- Proven success in a Sales, Customer Success or Account Management experience (at least 1-2 years)
- Be well spoken. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage time effectively, as well as manage sales leads through to completion
- Be highly customer focused
- The ability to talk to a range of different people, both technical and non technical and explain your ideas well
- A persistent and resilient attitude. Able to think on your feet.