As a Civil Design Engineer, you will be looking after large Telecom deployment projects involving, Building on Mobile Wireless Infrastructure deployment. Working alongside experienced Project Managers and Construction Managers leading these major civil infrastructure projects they have an impressive background of delivering some of the country’s most technically challenging projects. You will also need experience managing the key sub-contractors, Site and Project Engineers as well as liaising with the client on all project progression
- Provision of design expertise and support to facilitate completion of development due diligence and feasibility reports.
- Management of internal/external resources, contractors and sub consultants, as required to complete designs.
- Maintenance of real-time progress and weekly client reporting for all works on both internal and external databases
- Working as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Organization of and attendance at Site Design Visits & health and safety audits across wide areas of NSW
- Managing a portfolio of sites from site audit to final documentation handover
- At least 5 years Civil Design experience
- Telco industry with a minimum of 3-years’ experience
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communications skills and ability to work in a team
- Civil Engineering degree
- Preferable to have an Electrical or Structural degree
If you have been hands-on with the above responsibilities and/or have the required experience please APPLY NOW or send an email to Nick Macleay at email@example.com with your questions