Design of NSWTA sites for GRN upgrade and consolidation of ESO assets.
Site design visits to obtain data on existing systems and equipment and then utilising this data to complete design of the site's layout, shelter floorplans and racks.
Coordinate and work with multiple stakeholders to report progress, escalate issues and ultimatley deliver detailed designs.
- Follow client procedures to complete Wireless Site designs
- Ensure all Site designs meet Site specific design scope and specifications.
- Ensure all designs meet Australian Standards
- Work Management systems (including client systems) maintained, accurate and up to date.
- Forecast and maintenance of forecasts of all Client Site Design deliverables to State SAED Leads.
- Identify issues with Site Design Brief scope and provide step back solutions
- All Third Party Consultants are instructed with PO as soon as possible.
- Produce high quality and accurate Redline markup for all Stakeholders and as the prime input for the Detailed Designs
- Produce high quality and accurate Detailed Design briefs for production of the Detailed Design drawings.
- Perform Site design visits and capture all data necessary to complete the Detailed Design.
- Perform SDV in a safe manner.
- Ensure Client's access details are current and update as required.
- Review SDB against existing Client Site information with Senior Engineers, Electrical Engineers and Structural Engineers to ensure all required SDV data is captured.
- Identify and record all Site items that are or maybe affected by the Client scope.
- Review site at SDV to align with Safety in design principles.
- Ensure close working relationships with the SAE teams.
- Communicate to SAED Lead all Site Design issues and any forecast changes.
- Foster close working relationships with the Construction teams and take accountability for Design issues.
- Manage the project CAD documents
- Certification / Diploma / Bachelor in Engineering / Science / Telecommunications / Building / Construction disciplines or similar / CAD qualified
Required Skills and Experience
- Understanding of Radio equipment layout and RF, alarms and DC cabling. GRN / Motorola equipment prefered
- DC Equipment layout and DC Distribution
- Basic civil/electrical works
- Telecommunication structure's rigging
- Base station layouts and equipment
- 2+ years Postgraduate engineering, design and co-ordination experience
- Previous experience in major mobile base station or GRN Site installation and/or design
- Installation of Radio equipment in greenfield, co-location and rooftops
- Large volume program management experience, including working to a master program of works (4-12 week forecasting), milestone scheduling & tracking, coordination of activities/resources accordingly
- Subcontractor/Consultant management
If you have the requires skills and experience please APPLY NOW or give me a call on my numbers below in complete confidence