A highly regarded Managed Service Provider with global presence, you will be working for an innovative company leading the way in IT transformation for its clients.
Working on client site and offering a direct consultative approach for various infrastructure projects including DC migrations, network, security, WIFI and store rollouts. This role is responsible for driving forward complex projects on one of the largest client accounts, improving delivery efficiency, operational stability and business viability.
- Lead and direct projects, whilst engaging with various stakeholders both internally and on client-side from concept through to implementation
- Manage any change requests and ensure project variables can be adapted accordingly
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget whilst maintaining quality criteria and client satisfaction.
- Identify and instruct on resource requirements, constraints and dependencies along with solutions and delivery strategies to achieve project objectives
What we are looking for:
- A seasoned project manager with 8+ years experience managing a number of infrastructure projects
- Proven client engagement experience and strong negotiation skills
- A sound understanding of the underlying technologies involved in project implementations
- Demonstrable experience with Prince 2 and Agile methodologies
- Experience with change management would be ideal
For more information and a confidential discussion on your next career move, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 and apply now!