Headquartered in London, our client started launched their Sydney office more than 10 years ago. They have customers around the country (mainly SME, with some residential) and are the largest provider in their field, delivering offerings in the services sector
They offer a vibrant and social culture, with excellent opportunities to grow and be part of a range of new initiatives for the business across digital.
Based within easy walking distance from the CBD, in lovely offices
Due to continued growth, they are seeking a Campaign Data Analyst to provide Customer Insights and help drive growth.
This role is a highly influential one, which will see you as the lead in the Campaign Analytics, Insights team where you will be responsible for transform Reporting and Insights for the business
The company is preparing for a significant scale up and also transforming their digital presence and this role with play a key role in the transformation.
It will see you working with Customer Data, to deliver strategies right across CX Customer Experience, delivering customer segmentation campaigns
The role will be focused on:
- Customer segmentation - translating business strategy into customer segments, creating higher value targeting
- Creating targeted marketing lists and building single version of truth data sets
- Reporting on campaign results and creating self-serve dashboards using Tableau
- Developing and evolving appropriate metrics, processes and tools to provide actionable analysis and report data
- Partnering with our Marketing and Commercial teams to execute targeted campaigns across multiple channels
- Driving best practice approach, enhancing data architecture, process and quality management
- Optimising campaign data through disposition analysis and propensity modelling
- Focus on driving future new products and creating readiness for "open data'
With at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- An enthusiastic approach, with the ability to drive and innovate
- Highly proficient data and analytical skills - across data quality, design, process and execution
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in Excel, with Tableau and SQL highly desirable
- Working knowledge of marketing campaign data processes - both digital, call centre campaigns etc, ideally with experience of ROI and A/B testing
- Relevant degree qualifications highly desirable