Passionate about leading the way in IT Managed Services, this large and highly innovative MSP are focused on delivering first-class service to their customers
Manage a small team of service desk specialists who are working within a 24/7 environment to deliver exceptional service to the customers. Ensure KPIs are adhered to at all times whilst monitoring quality of phone calls, ticketing and incident responses.
As team leader, you will be responsible for managing and tracking individual performance of staff members, striving for continuous personal development and growth within the team and the company. You will work closely with the Customer Success Manager to facilitate regular training and drive forward succession plans for the team
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Experience managing a small team of technical specialists (ideally 6 or more), supporting a 24/7 environment
- The ability to manage a team around coaching, call quality, ticket quality and customer service
- Proven people management skills and the ability to effectively drive forward a growing junior team
- Knowledge and experience with processes aligned to the ITIL framework
- Strong technical knowledge of networking, physical and virtual server infrastructure, storage, unix and back-ups
- Recent experience working within a Managed Services enviornment would be highly advantageous
If you are looking to commit to a long-term opportunity, call Lucy on 0434 387 015 for more information and a confidential discussion and apply now!