One of our large telecom clients are after a Network Architect who has had strong hands on experience with Juniper switching and routing. The Senior Engineer is responsible to support in IPN projects Presales support, Architecture design & Implementation of designs for the Vodafone and Hutchison Data Networks.
Telecom industry experience is a bonus but not a mandate
- Support the sales team for any pre-sales case related to IP & Security projects.
- Be part of the challenging IPN team in design preparation in consultation with Client.
- Prepare design, present it to a group of technical experts & seek approval.
- All Design documents update & sign off
- Network and Security domain LLD, HLD preparation skills
- Prepare & Implement the implementation plan with detailed scripts.
- Network and Security design/architecture consultation with internal & external stakeholders.
- When engaged, Fault resolution of network and customer faults in a timely and efficient manner
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Analysing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site.
- BGP, OSPF, MPLS, EIGRP, VPC, VDC, VSS should be standard
- Demonstrate being self-starter and working client initiatives on your own.
- Verification of implementation of network configuration changes in accordance with detailed designs
- Create and update support documentation
- Direct Field and Exchange staff when required
- Perform configuration changes, system installations and execute relevant test cases
- Experience with Authentication Protocols
- Experience deploying site to site VPN's, setting up Firewall Services and AnyConnect required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in Data Networks
- Solid analytical, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills (requires great English - verbal and written.
- Understanding of Project Management techniques and principals
- Expert level documentation abilities
- Ability to adhere to company process and work with project guidelines.
- Checkpoint, Nexus, Catalyst, Cisco IOS, ASR IOS-XE, Juniper MX, EX,T4000 series platforms:
- Firewalls: Juniper, ASA and Palo Alto, and CheckPoint R77.30 exposure is good
- Willing to learn and become engaged in the other domains
- Proven design & Implementation skills
- Ability to work effectively in critical situations and exercise independent judgement
- Customer Focused and Team Player
- Any certifications CCNA, CCSP, CCIP, CCIE, CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA,JNCIP,CEH
If you think you possess the above skills set or have experience in this area please APPLY NOW or send your resume to the email below for a confidential chat