A great opportunity to join a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. This client provides core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
The team is growing, so we are on the lookout for a talented PMO Co-ordinator to join our clients Professional Services Team based at their Melbourne office. The Program Management Office is the information hub for projects and programs within the portfolio.
We'd like to meet a PMO Co-ordinator with;
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience in a Project Management Office who can identify and implement process improvements.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools / techniques and lifecycles.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of the importance for detail and organisation.
- Skilled at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness.
- Very good prioritisation skills to balance key priorities.
- PRINCE II certification is a plus and/or additional PMO qualifications.
What's in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you'll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries with clear, personal learning and development plan that provides the frameworks and development solutions to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
The Project Co-ordinator responsibilities include;
- Providing effective day to day management support to project teams on small to medium sized projects, or assisting Project Managers on workstreams of other large projects.
- Adhering to governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of program deliverables.
- Maintaining the program Risks, Actions, Issues and Dependency (RAID) register.
- Supporting the Project Managers with the change control process across projects and portfolios.
- Completion and distribution of monthly portfolio level reports - SteerCo Packs and Highlight Reports.
- Supporting the PM's with administering the programme plan as required.
- Working with other PMO Co-Ordinators to improve standards and ensure project governance is implemented consistently across the Project Portfolio.
- Building up a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the Project Managers - using examples from current and past projects to identify best practice.
- Managing communications to Project Board and all stakeholders.
- Ensuring Resourcing Plans are created and maintained, deliverables tracked against time and cost, and resource utilisation is monitored.
- Acting as the interface to Client PMO where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for improvement and managing continuous program control /process improvements.
- Preparing Month End Financials
Our diversity makes us stronger. As an equal opportunities employer we celebrate and support everyone who works for us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in our working practices and are proud of our inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that we do not discriminate on any basis. Instead we continue to actively promote equality and grow our diverse workforce for the benefit of our customers, products, our business and our people.
The PMO Co-ordinator plays a crucial role in delivering our vision and values through you, your team and the business.
Please Apply Now, all applicants must be Australian Citizens or hold PR.
Please Note previous applicants need not reapply,