They're seeking someone to pioneer the transformation in working across the business at all stakeholder levels to understand their current state and spearhead the holistic architectural design of the business-wide go-forward transformation. Needless to say, it's a business-critical role with significant implications and an exciting opportunity to transform this powerhouse's entire architectural environment.
Lead the development of imitative and technology roadmaps and strategy
Lead the development of an overall architecture plan that supports current and future business direction and provides a stable cloud service platform
Own the lifecycle of the cloud and managed service strategy (ensuring it is feasible and meets business objectives)
Analyse business requirements to develop detailed technical design and architectural plans and frameworks
Lead the evaluation, design and implementation of security models, solutions, frameworks and standards of network architecture
- Demonstrable experience leading complex architectural solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of integrated cloud services models, multi-tenanted service-provider models, as well as a broad technical understanding of cloud infrastructure services, enterprise security architecture, compute services, storage, large-scale networking, virtualization, data centre operations, systems resiliency, disaster recovery, service support and ITIL processes for service strategy, design, transition, operation and continuous service improvement;
- Knowledge of ITIL and ISO 20001 principles and procedures.
- Experience in creating statements of work, proposals, technical and business strategy documents;
- Extensive experience with cloud infrastructure - compute, virtualisation, storage and networks;
- Experience with multi-tenant public and private cloud Infrastructure as a Service environment;
- Knowledge of Platform Architecture (ERP, CRM, Database, Web Applications, Communication & Telephony, Disaster Recovery)