A highly innovative and successful Managed Services Provider, offering hardware maintenance, business continuity, hosted data centre and cloud-based services to their customers.
As a dedicated network engineer, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the network environment, whilst being involved in core upgrades and projects. You will be driven by ensuring the service provided to the customer is exceptional at all times.
- Provide L1 and L2 support, managing customer incident and service request queues
- Maintain, troubleshoot and optimise all network solutions
- Plan and implement changes and upgrades to the core network infrastructure
- Maintain accurate records of implementations using ITIL processes
- 5+ years experience with network technologies (WAN, LAN and MPLS networks)
- Demonstrable experience working within a clustered network environment
- Strong understanding of virtualisation technologies
- Experience with blade server technologies
- Exposore to - Cisco Nexus Switches, ASA Firewalls, Fortinet Firewalls and Citrix Netscaler
- Ability to document processes
- Cisco certification would be highly desirable
Be a part of a company that encourage their employees' continual professional development. This is an opportunity not to be missed- call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 and APPLY NOW