Based near Bankstown Airport, our client is a household name that supply premium product and service both in Australia and globally. They have been in the market for more than 30 years and have a focus on innovation for the B2B and B2C market
Experiencing year on year growth, with a highly engaged culture, with an excellent track record of staff retention. They offer excellent bonuses and staff training and development opportunities
Our client Is looking to appoint a new Customer Care Manager, managing a team of 60 staff, including 5 Team Leaders.
This is a great opportunity to mentor, coach and develop the Customer Care Team Leaders and encourage a fantastic working environment for the team to delivering exceptionally high quality customer service.
There is a good structure in place in terms of the team, however still a great opportunity to come and deliver some great improvements, with a focus on customer satisfaction
The team consists of service and inbound sales enquiries; customer contract service team; field service operations team and administration / invoicing
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and mentor Customer Care centre of 60 staff, including 5 Team Leaders (including 5 remote)
- Focus on KPI uplift through process and productivity improvements
- Manage to the team to deliver against Service Levels targets (SLA) for clients
- Seek opportunities to improve the customer experience through process excellence and improve service quality
- Managing schedule calendar / roster to meet peak demand on phones and work load
- Setting and maintaining all customer service procedures and policies
- Evaluating Customer Care group and setting agents KPI's to drive performance
- Work with internal departments on infrastructure (phone system) and CRM project team for continuous improvements to operating system
- Lead the recruiting, hiring, and training new customer service agents
- Ensuring customer complaints are actioned and resolved as per Customer Service guidelines.
- Understanding the regulatory, fair trading and competition rules relating to the role enough to be able to comply with them, seeking Specialist support where appropriate.
- Actively supporting company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis of protection of sensitive customer information.
- Work within budgetary guidelines
To be successful in the role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Circa 5-10 years of experience as a Customer Care Manager, preferably from a service-based environment, dealing with both B2C and B2B clients. The call centre is a mix of inbound sales, customer care, managing field service technician schedules. If you also have experience managing a team of people that manage field service people on the road, this will be highly regarded
- Experience managing both call centre and non-centre staff effectively, engendering a culture of high performance and engagement
- Passion for service, with the ability to engender this to the rest of the team
- Six Sigma, Lean and SalesForce certifications and experience highly regarded
- Proven track record of success in managing a team to drive service improvement
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
This is a a rare opportunity to join a company with a highly engaged culture, enjoying year on year growth
Please send your CV via the apply now or for a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607