Want to learn from a Senior Developer and develop your career further?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Java Developer to join a high performing development team, working alongside a Senior Java Developer, learning from the best and progressing your career further in this field.
This is an unique opening with a globally expanding, boutique consultancy, who are currently going through an exciting growth phase - help drive momentum and be part of a well-established, reputable organisation.
This role will give you the opportunity to work on various web applications, developing back-end and front-end web-based applications. If you have strong experience with spring and hibernate and a knack for writing clean, readable java code - this could be the role for you.
About the role:
- Translate application requirements into functional applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and come up with solutions to these problems
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable back-end and front-end code
- Be part of a collaborative team of highly skilled individual
- Work alongside a Senior Java Developer
- Tertiary qualifications in IT such as Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design of systems
- Solid understanding of both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Familiar with JEE architectures and application servers (e.g. Tomcat)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git