Based on the edge of the CBD and the Rocks, in lovely modern offices, our client provides a range of beneficial services to the Industry they represent.
They offer a cohesive culture, with excellent development opportunities and a passionate and friendly team.
Currently going through a digital transformation, they are bringing their digital development in-house.
As such, they have a newly created role as a Digital Project Manager to join their team of 10 in the busy and close-knit digital team.
You will have the opportunity to run 1 larger project and also pick up smaller projects along the way.
This is an integral role to delivering the new digital strategy and help deliver the continued enhancement and innovation of digital platforms.
The role will see you responsible for the timely and successful delivery of digital projects, in line with business strategy. You will contribute to the digital development schedule and budget, with he digital team and 3rd parties to define and deliver successful business outcomes
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and management of Digital Projects ensuring effective and timely project delivery
- Coordinate in-house digital development team, to develop according to specifications and within project milestones
- Co-ordinate 3rd party vendors resources to ensure projects are delivered within specifications, timelines and budgets
- Provide input into the Digital project budget process
- End to end digital project contracts preparation and management
- Project documentation and processes
- Engage with business and project stakeholders
- Project risk mitigation
- Guidance of business stakeholder on digital content and maintain branding
- Optimise the user experience, design and functionality of digital assets
- Support the digital team with basic break-fix support and escalation and management of issue tracking
To be successful in the role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Circa 3+ years digital project management experience, including documentation, running meetings etc
- Digital project methodologies - agile preferred
- Experience with the full Digital development lifecycle, optimal technical practices for websites
- Working knowledge of Atlassian JIRA; Project management software; Content Management Systems
- Sound knowledge of web design and User Experience principles
- Working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to communicate to both the business and development team effectively, as well as run meetings
Please send your CV via the apply now or for a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607