A unique opportunity exists in one of the countries largest Telecommunications organisations, The role will have a lasting impact on projects and partnerships across the business as Manager Process Transformation. The role will be instrumental in building Six Sigma capability and drive process maturity and improvement across the service assurance business unit.
The primary purpose of the role is to identify business improvement opportunities through ongoing measurement of performance by engaging proactively with stakeholders. You'll be responsible for engaging with stakeholders and working collaboratively with them and corporate groups to ensure improved methodologies are integrated seamlessly across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Continuous improvement capabilities around methodology, tools and practices
- Delivery of operational improvement initiatives
- Facilitate workshops
- Educate and mentor Green Belts and others on Lean Six Sigma methodology and application
- Support Business Owners
To be successful in the role you will bring with you :
- Over 7 years experience in a Corporate Process Improvement position, must have some experience in the Telecommunications industry
- Demonstrated Leadership experience around Operations Quality
- Significant Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certifications and experience
- Executive level presentations experience and process mapping skills
- A keen understanding of Change Management principles
- A demonstrated ability to work with teams to develop their functional competencies
- The ability to work in a matrix management structure and practical application of Minitab Statistical software.
- The ability to understand and develop end to end customer journey maps will be highly regarded.
This is a permanent opportunity for the right candidate, working in the Melbourne CBD. It's an opportunity to join a landmark Telecommunications project in Australia and contribute to it's ongoing success.
Please be aware this role is only open to candidates who have full working rights in Australia via Citizenship or Permanent Residency.