The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Conduct planning reviews to determine planning and or community issues that may impact on the site.
- Assist other members of the planning team with planning related matters
- Escalate any potential community issues to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of changing legislation and circumstances which impact on providing the most current and accurate advice to clients
The right candidate will have:
- Relevant Town Planning degree
- Experience in process development and implementation
- Strong negotiation and overall communication skills
For more information regarding this role, please apply now or contact Robert Daniels directly on 02 8023 5699.