My Melbourne based Telco client is currently looking to add a town planning graduate to their fast growing team. You will have completed a relevant Town Planning degree or Masters and ideally should have had prior work experience (internship or otherwise) within a planning environment.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Conduct planning reviews to determine planning and or community issues that may impact on the site.
- Assist other members of the planning team with planning related matters
- Escalate any potential community issues to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of changing legislation and circumstances which impact on providing the most current and accurate advice to clients
- The right candidate will have:Relevant Town Planning degree
- Experience in process development and implementation
- Strong negotiation and overall communication skills
- Relevant Telco experience is a plus but not essential