The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in site acquisition within the wireless telecommunications or construction industry but could also come from a commercial or government industry. It is important to have strong communication skills, with the ability to negotiate lease agreements, read and understand property lease agreements.
- Undertake site acquisition and property activities for upgrades to existing telecommunication sites
- Liaise with site owners for site visits and construction access and ensure all approvals are in place prior to construction activities
- Negotiate lease and license agreements that meet the clients legal, financial and property management requirements
- Manage sites through other Carrier's co-location processes
- Report site progress and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure project delivery and manage external stakeholders and clients expectations.
- Relevant experience in the Telecommunications, Construction or Commercial setting.
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve the desired commercial and acquisition outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in Property, Real Estate, Economics or a related discipline.
- Familiarity with site acquisition processes, including environmental planning, site design and site construction is highly advantageous.
If you are interested in speaking to me about this role then please apply now or contact Robert Daniels at Launch Recruitment on 02 8023 5670.