About The Role:
- Utilising the Telecommunications act and where required, agreements with key stakeholders.
- Complete pre-construction dependencies that do not cause a delay to the regions design, build and run activities.
- Provide support to the Private Land Access team, internal stakeholders and delivery partners with specialist Land Access advice where applicable
- Under the guidance of the Private Land Access Team Lead and State Manager , help resolve queries, objections ,complaints and issues relating to Private land access to support design , build and run activities
- Ensure the identification of Private Land Owners within an assigned region to execute Land Access
To Be Successful:
- Experience working in the telecommunications industry in a similar role preferred, or similar experience in an applicable industry.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a construction, infrastructure, or telecommunications organisation involved in Land Access for major projects
- High attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please "Apply-Now" or you can call Suli on 8023-5637 for more information.