Our client is a leading managed services provider who are at the forefront of technology with the latest cloud offerings.
They offer an inclusive and collaborative team environment, with excellent scope for training and professional development.
They have continuously invested in their infrastructure and technology and have big plans to grow the business significantly in the next year.
Due to continued growth, this is a fantastic newly created role and would suit an Applications Manager, looking for a step up or someone who is already Head of Applications, looking for a change and opportunity to make a difference. Initially you will come in and work with the business to drive engagement and usage, maximising potential for all applications. You will have the opportunity to grow the team.
Key purpose is to provide the Applications capability to enable the business to grow, maximise productivity and deliver an appropriate user and customer experience of Applications. It will see you manage the lifecycle of the Applications portfolio, including engaging with the business to define new requirements, application strategies and ongoing application support and maintenance.
- Business Engagement - align business strategy to application strategy, key trends, application roadmap
- Application Management - application lifecycle, application upgrades, license management, access management
- Application Development and Support - oversee Dev/Ops, business process, own development lifecycle, own operating model for SLA and support
- Risk and Compliance - ISO compliance, IT risk
- Data management - manage insights technical capability, data governance
- Team Management - team of 7 across application support and business analysts
To be successful in the role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Successful background as an Applications Manager (or similar) managing all aspects of applications
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate technical and operational IT staff
- Proven ability to manage relationships with business stakeholders, understanding their needs and providing effective solutions regarding applications
- Experience in managing a data insights capability
- Experience managing applications strategy and roadmap, applications lifecycle, application development and support and risk and compliance
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
This is a rare opportunity to take your career to the next level and joing a company experiencing high growth. Please apply below or for a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607