- Ensures Site Design activities meet project and local requirements.
- Responsible for all technical aspects regarding for all drawing approval procedures (permit, construction, etc).
- Review changes to customer guidelines and provides instruction to regional teams for management of changes.
- Participates in "daily" progress meeting with the project team.
- Enables Site Design according to standards, guidelines and local regulations.
- Cooperate with network planning, site acquisition, construction works and TI for all design related issues, also to create cost-efficient site solutions.
- Ensures that model sites including product specifications and agreed details are approved by the customer.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years experience in civil design
- Must have experience with Telecom Base Station Deployment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Define product specification, design and drawings
- Knowledge of design and drawing for telecom infrastructure like towers, shelter, outdoor metal cage installation along with foundation.
- Experience in finalizing electrical layouts and circuit diagram including earthing scheme-Knowledge of design and safety standards
- Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in this role then please apply now or contact Robert Daniels at Launch Recruitment on 02 8023 5699.