- Greenfield agile software development
- Long term 12-month contract
- Senior collaborative team
As a Senior Analyst Programmer you will:
Analysis / Investigation
- Assist the team with the maintenance of product backlogs.
- Work with the development team and solution architect to determine the most suitable solution.
- Develop, maintain and enhance the source code for the Project.
- Follow the team's development process
- Contribute to the review and improvement of the development process
Ideally you will have experience in
- Developing throughout the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 5 years of IT Application Development experience in J2EE
- Analysis, Design and Developments using J2EE and Enterprise Architecture Patterns
- Proficiency in jQuery, Angular and Bootstrap
- Understanding of Agile principles and the associated methods Scrum and XP
- Understanding of TDD with unit, integration, performance and functional testing
If you like to create a big impact on the user experience for NSW students within a highly collaborative culture with a great approach to work/life balance. Then please apply or get in touch with Gus to find out more.