Work for a highly regarded, Global operation who provide asset management solutions across many industry verticals. In this role you will work with state of the art technology and given exposure to RPA and artificial intelligence platforms.
If you're looking for a hands on development position and you have 1-2 years plus experience developing with UiPath this is definitely the role for you. Our client can give you a unique opportunity to work with one of their top tier clients, developing software bots and making a difference. Work closely with clients developing processes and educating them when required. This is a varied challenge which will keep you engaged and on your toes!
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Communications / Computer Science or similar
- Technically sound with at least 12+ months of hands-on development experience in UiPath Tools
- A programming background with hands-on experience with any Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Tools
- Strong communication, Interpersonal & Team work skills
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution
If you want to work for a company that has an excellent reputation and can offer you an opportunity to work with state of the art technology along with career development get in touch with your latest CV and we will be in touch. Due to popularity only successful candidates will be contacted.