Based in Macquarie Park, with ample staff parking available, our client has been established in Australia for 15 years. With an impressive array is IT hardware products from laptops, networking products, servers etc, they are a well-respected brand that sell through both retail channels and are promoted by a lot of IT professionals.
They offer a stable and supportive leadership team, with plans for continued growth
Due to continued growth they are looking to appoint their first dedicated Human Resources Manager. Reporting to the Country MD, the role will see you developing the HR Proactive with a focus on developing new employee engagement initiatives as well as broader HR generalist activites
Role will include
- Provide informed, professional and efficient services on all aspects of Human Resource Management and strategies, in conjunction with the leadership team
- Recruitment - establishing recruitment onboarding process, cognitive ability and skills testing, interview packages, counselling management on candidate selection and best practice recruitment legislation
- Remuneration - conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budgets, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions, recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions;
- Employment Relations - monitoring and coaching senior leaders and line management on performance management, disciplinary procedures, investigations and employee grievances;
- Learning & Development and Training - organise training for staff, identify training opportunities and maintain professional technical knowledge by attending educational training programs
- Promote Workplace Health & Safety by working closely with the WHS Manager and Workshop Manager
Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Management, or related Business discipline
Demonstrated experience operating in a standalone, hands-on HR representative role within the IT industry
Strong knowledge of the employee lifecycle and all generalist HR functions including: employment law, organisational planning, recruitment, employment relations, remuneration and benefits, leadership coaching, performance management, succession planning, safety leadership, HR procedures and policies;
Comfortability with working autonomously in an operational role, and across multiple sites.
What you'll get in return
This is rare opportunity to start the HR Practice from scratch h. You will be able drive best practice HR.
Please click 'apply now' or for a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607