- Diary management, meeting coordination and prioritisation of critical activities in support of the GM.
- Team based meeting management, preparation of material and facilitation.
- Produce Reports and Presentations as required to support operational activities.
- Manage travel arrangements for the GM and be the central point of contact for all inquiries regarding travel bookings and associated expense claim management.
- Support engagement of the team to understand current opportunities to develop team engagement and assist in coordination of internal communication.
- Liaise regularly with key stakeholders, executives, general managers and their assistants.
- Coordinate facilities and office space requirements for the group.
- Co-ordination of recruitment and on-boarding activity for new employees.
- Co-ordinate events and team-based activities.
- Additional clerical, administrative and general office duties involving document creation, file and record maintenance as required etc.
- Liaise with Security Team / Concierge desk about access to Secure Floors.
- Managing correspondence effectively;
Professional background / Skills Required:
- Previous experience in an Administrative role supporting senior managers and their teams.
- Proven ability to plan, co-ordinate and follow through on projects
- Strong editorial and proof-reading skills