- Manage the rollout of a Site Acquisition and deployment build program, whilst overseeing from a property, design, planning and technical perspective.
- Work closely with the build, NPO teams and maintain and detail all information relating to SAED and collocation services
- Liaise with contractors to provide an acquirable and technically strong site to the customer.
- Ensure project completion is delivered as per customer agreements.
- Manage variations for the respective regional areas, including obtaining approval from customer.
- Manage workflow of acquisition from site selection to final acceptance.
- Assist in resolving defects during acquisition, construction and installation of sites.
- Attend weekly project meeting to report on deliverables.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 6yrs experience experience in Telco greenfield, SAED and upgrade projects
- End to end understanding of SAED process
- Property acquisition or Property background
- Experience with project operations (Milestones, finance, forecasting)
- Efficient management of site acquisition process and parties
- Bachelor Degree and/or Project Management Certifications are advantageous.
If you are interested in speaking to me about this role then please contact Robert Daniels at Launch Recruitment 02 8023 5699. Alternatively, please apply now to register your interest.