A highly innovative Managed Service Provider (offering hardware maintenance, data centre and cloud services and business continuity), who pride themselves on providing the highest level of support to their customers. This organization is a high performer in its market and their journey of growth is continuing.
You will be at the forefront of providing timely and relevant Infrastructure support to clients for all their services managed by the organisation
- Perform investigation, correct assignment and resolution of incidents
- Review the quality of tickets logged to make sure that details are captured correctly
- Identify incident trends in order to elevate incidents in accordance with standard protocols
- Update open tickets at least every 2 days with status and next steps, including providing customer a telephone call and email with the status.
Previous experience working in Managed Services
Knowledge and experience with processes aligned to the ITIL framework, specifically:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
Strong technical knowledge of:
- Physical and Virtual Server infrastructure
- Cloud Infrastructure
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Visio;
This is an exceptional opportunity to have a huge impact in a successful and passionate team- please call Karen on 02 8023 5607 and APPLY NOW!