Candidate would need to have a strong technical skills coupled with strong interpersonal, consultation, and writing skills; with past experience in Identity & Access Management technology design, business analysis, software development, and/or system administration.
- Provide Identity and Access technology expertise and consulting to projects and architecture teams
- Supervise and/or deliver the creation of detailed level designs, configuration changes, code developments, data conversions, and operations guide needed on Identity & Access plaforms
- Deliver of continuous improvement to the day-to-day operations and champion new initiatives
- Experience in Identity & Access Management standard technologies such as: SCIM, SAML, WS-Federation, OIDC, OAuth, JWT, RestAPI, and/or LDAP
- Experience in large user access data analysis, role definition, data mappings, and data conversion
- Extensive knowledge of user access lifecycle, authentication, and re-certification processes
- Knowledge in infrastructure technologies UNIX, Windows, AD, Firewalls, and Load Balancers.