You will be responsible for:
- Provision of professional property advice and services to internal/external stakeholders
- Negotiation / Renegotiation of commercial terms and securing of contractual commitment
- Timely and accurate progress reporting
- Adherence to agreed project time frames and budgets
- Resolution of landowner issues (property or leasing based) and other escalated requests.
- Providing risk assessment recommendations based on site portfolio
- Acquisition of strategic relocation sites and management of development application process from acquisition through to finalisation
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience in site acquisition, planning, leasing and other commercial property negotiations
- Extensive knowledge of commercial lease documentation, sale contracts and other property contracts
- Land/property economics and valuation knowledge preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Prior property experience in telecommunications is highly advantageous
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge in your next role, please apply now or call Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699 for a confidential discussion.