- Leading Australian technology solution provider, variety of technology
- Inner Melbourne location - parking provided on site
- National responsibility, some travel required. Level 3 escalations
Our client is a leading technology solution provider who is seeking a Certified CCIE to join their senior network support team. This role is a national role and carries the highest level of escalation. This organisation offers exceptional employment benefits, career growth opportunities and a supportive and professional environment. This role is makes up part of the Hardware Maintenance division and focuses on either Networks, Storage or Servers.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- CCIE - preferably with a current active certificate
- Demonstrated experience in senior networking projects and network support
- Experience working closely with Vendors and other suppliers, Cisco preferred
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management - this is a client facing role. Travel to customer sites locally and interstate is required.
- Finely honed fault finding, troubleshooting and problem solving skill.
- Presales experience will be highly regarded.
- Exposure to hardware maintenance would be an advantage
- Must be an Australian citizen as security clearance will be conducted
If you have any questions about this role please call either Vanessa Leevers (03 8399 9905) or Rasa Severino (03 8399 9911).